- Free Isolation Recipe Booklet
- Burma Tours - A Huge Success.
- Highlights from our Pushkar Tour
- Notes From India Field Trip
- The 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' of Bread and Butter.
- Spirit House CD - ONE
- How much do you share on social networks
- Swedish Chef Vs Gordon Ramsay
- Follow us on Instagram
- Very cool wedding photos
Google earth is here.
Flying over brisbane at 3,500 feet...
Murray messaged me last night to tell me that google earth has been released and is free. Here's what it is and does: it's a 3d rendering of the planet earth using satelite imagery... that's photos taken from outer space. You enter a location and then google earth takes you there. But here's where it gets fun, you can tilt the map and then FLY over landmarks. Last night I went to the pyramids, the statue of liberty, the eiffel tower and flew up the brisbane river. Be prepared to waste some serious time on this... it's seriously fun and great for the kids. What's amazing is the clarity of the images and your ability to alter the perspective and literally fly over cities and landmarks. You're going to need a computer with a good graphics card.
Google Earth - Home