- Burma Tours - A Huge Success.
- Highlights from our Pushkar Tour
- Notes From India Field Trip
- The 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' of Bread and Butter.
- Spirit House CD - ONE
- How much do you share on social networks
- Swedish Chef Vs Gordon Ramsay
- Follow us on Instagram
- Very cool wedding photos
- Learn the science behind cooking
Tradition Vs. Food Storage Laws
If you've every been to Chinatown the you've seen ducks hanging in the window- no heat lamps, and probably served warm if you order it with some rice. If all this sounds like a recipe for food poisoning, think again. Food safety officials are now realising that these ducks have been displayed and served this way for thousands of years with no known food-poisoning incidents. Apparently the way the ducks are prepared actually provides a proctective barrier against bacteria and can be displayed at ambient temperatures for 22 hours... so forget your KFC, get some duck and rice next time you're in Chinatown.